VAS 882 005 | Metal Edge Cutter MEC600 Pneumatic | 932247
Email us or live chat (bottom right) for pricing and availability.
The VAS 882 005 Milling Edge Cutter was developed for cutting beaded edges, laser weld seams and for process-reliable and precise car body outer skin removal.
- for reliable and precise body outer skin removal
- for cutting laser welds, flanged edges, surfaces and contours
- suitable for steel, ultra-high-strength steels and aluminum
- milling depths variably adjustable
- no damage to the underlying sheet metal structure
- variable angular positions guarantee universal application
- innovative carbide special milling cutters
- high application security
- no sparks - in connection with the use of cutting oil
- no pre-heat treatment on the body is necessary
- quick tool change
- 1x milling pneumatic device
- 1x attachment for edge milling device
- 1x protective cover
- 1x flat head milling cutter for ALU, 6 mm
- 1x flat head cutter for steel, 6 mm
- 1x round head cutter for steel, 6 mm
- 1x setting gauge
- 1x pin wrench
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x USB stick with 37 languages (operating instructions)
- Rotational speed: 20.000 rpm.
- Packing unit: 1 pc.
- Diameter: 6 mm (collet)
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar
- Length: 3.1 m (Hose)
- Output: 600 W
- Working temperature: 0°C-40°C
- Vibration: 3.6 m/s²
- Air consumption: 1.3 m³/min.
- Noise level: 77 dB
- Dimensions: 265 x 53 mm