VAS 882 005 | Metal Edge Cutter MEC600 Pneumatic | 932247
Cost & Delivery
For pricing, shipping, and delivery, fill out the 'Request a Quote’ form below. Please include your phone number in the message.
The VAS 882 005 Milling Edge Cutter was developed for cutting beaded edges, laser weld seams and for process-reliable and precise car body outer skin removal.
- for reliable and precise body outer skin removal
- for cutting laser welds, flanged edges, surfaces and contours
- suitable for steel, ultra-high-strength steels and aluminum
- milling depths variably adjustable
- no damage to the underlying sheet metal structure
- variable angular positions guarantee universal application
- innovative carbide special milling cutters
- high application security
- no sparks - in connection with the use of cutting oil
- no pre-heat treatment on the body is necessary
- quick tool change
- 1x milling pneumatic device
- 1x attachment for edge milling device
- 1x protective cover
- 1x flat head milling cutter for ALU, 6 mm
- 1x flat head cutter for steel, 6 mm
- 1x round head cutter for steel, 6 mm
- 1x setting gauge
- 1x pin wrench
- 1x instruction manual
- 1x USB stick with 37 languages (operating instructions)
- Rotational speed: 20.000 rpm.
- Packing unit: 1 pc.
- Diameter: 6 mm (collet)
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar
- Length: 3.1 m (Hose)
- Output: 600 W
- Working temperature: 0°C-40°C
- Vibration: 3.6 m/s²
- Air consumption: 1.3 m³/min.
- Noise level: 77 dB
- Dimensions: 265 x 53 mm