Air Body Saw WPS 2000 | 120010
Original price $1,390.22 - Original price $1,390.22
$1,390.22 - $1,390.22
Current price $1,390.22
Tested and approved by; Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Tesla, and Nio.
Recommended by; BMW, MINI, and Rolls-Royce.
- The WPS 2000 is an essential tool to have in every body shop.
- World-wide in use.
- Professionals name it the standard machine!
- 12.000 strokes /min for absolutely burrless cuts.
- Bi-metal saw blades
- Designed for a wide application range
- For all the daily cutting jobs in car body repairs
- Highest quality and longest possible tool life time.
- Saw-blade 14tpi: For wood, aluminum, compact material, and plastic
- Saw-blade 18tpi: For tight radius curves, dash board works
- Saw-blade 24tpi: For sheet metal combinations up to 4mm
- Saw-blade 28tpi: For thin and double sheets and alu up to 3mm
- Saw-blade 32tpi: For sheet metal up to 1mm
- 1 x pneumatic air saw
- 1 x air hose with connector
- 1 x saw blade 14 tpi
- 1 x saw blade 18 tpi
- 1 x saw blade 24 tpi
- 1 x saw blade 28 tpi (mounted)
- 1 x saw blade 32 tpi
- 2 x allen key
- 1 x transport case
- 1 x manual multilingual
- Packing unit: 1 pc.
- Stroke: 8 mm
- Air humidity: 10-95%
- Working temperature: 0 to +40°C
- Air quality (ISO): ISO 8573-1
- Vibration: 24 m/s²
- Noise level: 81.4 dB(A)
- Air consumption: ca. 0,27 m³/min.
- Number of strokes: 12000 1/min
- Certification: CE
- Output: 310W
- Cutting range: see saw blades
- Material: Steel, aluminum, plastic
- Working pressure: 6-8 bar
- Dimension: 220 mm