Inductor® Series: Pro-Max Fully Loaded | PM-200FL
Currently out of stock, please contact us for Special Order.
The Highest Performance Induction Heating System on the Market
Using high frequency magnetic fields, the Inductor Pro-Max Fully Loaded utilizes Invisible Heat® to easily remove parts bonded to metal. In seconds, you will be able to release seized hardware from corrosion or thread lock compounds and other adhesives without the collateral damage and safety risks of an open flame.
Offering so much more than simple precise Invisible Heat®, the Pro-Max® Fully Loaded is the auto pro’s new best friend, saving many hours in labor and adding positively to the bottom line! Packaged for the heating needs of the auto body collision professional including ALL Pro-Max attachments AND a heavy duty cart.
- Reduce labor by as much as 75%
- Save, re-use and salvage parts usually discarded
- Save on the need for toxic solvents
- Reduce the need for expensive consumables
- Invisible Heat is safer than a torch
Pro-Max Fully Loaded Includes:
The Pro-Max Fully Loaded is our Pro-Max induction heating system with the following ergonomically designed attachments, some molded in high temp, impact and chemical resistant epoxy polymers:
- Inductor® Pro Max Power Supply (PMP1): The Inductor Pro-Max Power Supply is a high performance, energy efficient inverter offering audible and visual power indicators. It operates on convenient 120V/20A/2200W with a maximum output of over 2000 watts.
- U-555: with a design similar to the Mini-Ductor® but offering 40% more power, the U-555 leverages the power of the Pro-Max to instantly heat metallic objects, nuts/bolts, bearings, gears, pulleys, O2 sensors and more with an ergonomically slip-resistant, hand grenade style grip, and a super bright LED (coil kits are included)
- U-Series Rosebud (U-511): designed for the heavy duty needs of auto body professionals, used to heat frame rails, anneal aluminum panels for stress relieving, and heavy gauge steel heating
- U-Series Concentrator® (U-411): instantly heats nuts, bolts and all types of hardware red-hot in seconds and removes body caulking, seam sealers and hail dents. Allows users to remove corroded hardware in seconds, and body caulking in minutes leaving a clean surface and spot welds intact
- U-Series Glass Blaster® (U-311): removes bonded glass, SMC panels, metal bond adhesives and spray-on bedliners; windshields can also be removed in less than 15 minutes, while spray-on bedliners in as little as a few hours
- U-Series Fast-Off® Pad (U-211): removes stripes, vinyl graphics, body side moldings, sound pads, vapour barriers, stress relieving sheet metal repairs and more. Literally saves hours on labour plus the added bonus on solvent-free removal as adhesive remains on graphic
- U-Series PDR Baton (U-111): unlike traditional PDR, induction heating is the cleanest and fastest way for fixing hail dents, door dings and other minor soft dents
- Heavy-Duty, custom Designed Cart (LXR-11): made of 22 gauge steel and powder coat finish to withstand the rigours of a body shop, can handle up to 300 lbs. and is covered by a life-time warranty
- Other products included are the:
Standard Coil Kit (MD99-650)
Mini-Ductor Long Coil Kit (MD99-675)
- L-Wedges (L-0810A)
- Thermal Spray Gel (CS-032)
- Thermal Tape (TT-01)
- and a Demo/Instructional DVD
- 2 year warranty on power supply
- 1 year warranty on attachments