Inductor® Series: Pro-Max | PM-20000
Using high frequency magnetic fields, heat ferrous metals without collateral damage to nearby plastic parts. Remove ALL types of adhesives bonded to metal, release seized hardware from corrosion or thread lock compounds.
See the Pro-Max Fully Loaded if you want a cart and PDR baton, which also comes with a can of Cold Shield, a Mini-Ductor Coil Kit, a Mini-Ductor Long Coil Kit, two L-Wedges, and a demo/instructional DVD.
- Reduce labour by 75%
- Re-use parts normally discarded
- Save on consumables
- Reduce the need for toxic solvents
- Flameless: safer than a torch
- High performance/energy efficient induction heat inverter that maximizes use of a 120V/20A circuit
- Rated: input 2,200W, max output 2,000W
- Audible and visual power indicators
- Fine tuning linear power control
- Pneumatic foot switch (Resilient to dirt and water)
- UL/CSA GFCI for user safety
- Attachments instantly heat ferrous metals without the collateral damage to nearby plastics
- Storage for attachments included
Inductor® Pro Max Power Supply (PMP1): The Inductor Pro-Max Power Supply is a high performance, energy efficient inverter offering audible and visual power indicators. It operates on convenient 120V/20A/2200W with a maximum output of over 2000 watts.
- U-Series Concentrator® (U-411): instantly heats nuts, bolts and all types of hardware red-hot in seconds and removes body caulking, seam sealers and hail dents. Allows users to remove corroded hardware in seconds, and body caulking in minutes leaving a clean surface and spot welds intact
- U-Series Glass Blaster® (U-311): removes bonded glass, SMC panels, metal bond adhesives and spray-on bedliners; windshields can also be removed in less than 15 minutes, while spray-on bedliners in as little as a few hours
- U-Series Fast-Off® Pad (U-211): removes stripes, vinyl graphics, body side moldings, sound pads, vapour barriers, stress relieving sheet metal repairs and more. Literally saves hours on labour plus the added bonus on solvent-free removal as adhesive remains on graphic
Two L-wedges (L-0810A)
- Operating manual
- 2 year warranty on power supply
- 1 year warranty on attachments