Mini-Ductor Venom HP | MDV-787
Mini-Ductor® Venom® HP Portable Induction Heater Tool
Venom HP is the highest powered Mini-Ductor available: remove seized nuts, bolts, bearings, fasteners, sensors, exterior trim, vinyl graphics, and more – in seconds, safely.
Uses Beyond Automotive
- Auto Recycling & Salvage
- Boat & Marine
- CNC Machine Repair
- Farm Equipment
- Trucking & Heavy Duty
Offering all the same features and benefits as the Mini-Ductor Venom, the Venom HP allows you to heat metal faster than ever before without the risk of collateral damage, burning yourself and setting a fire that you get with oxyacetylene torches.
“Venom HP’s feature set includes a bold new colour along with maximum power available from a 120v/15amp line, with a heavy duty 18-amp cord to deliver the needed current to its new circuit design,” said Tom Gough, President of Induction Innovations. “The new Venom HP allows users to heat larger metal fasteners and components faster than ever before.”
Mini-Ductor Venom HP Features & Benefits
- Reduce labour by as much as 75%
- Salvage parts normally discarded
- Reduce the need for expensive consumables
- Reverse polarity protection
- LED lighting
- No-slip grenade grip
- 110V (MDV-777) and 220V (MDV-888) models
- Multi-language user manuals
No More Open Flames
Without the danger of an open flame, you will be able to heat metallic objects near plastic splash shields or other plastic components without the need to remove or shield them. This saves you time and inconvenience of unnecessary R&I procedures.
Don’t wait until you find that your acetylene torch is empty or that it’s across the shop being used.
- Mini-Ductor Venom HP Handheld Induction Heater
- 110v Mini-Ductor HP Venom Power Supply
- Inside Custom Fit Rugged Carrying Storage Case (MD50-003)
- 70" Power Cord,
- 7/8″ Pre-Formed Coil, MD99-601
- 23″ U-Form Coil, MD99-602
- 41″ Bearing Buddy™ Coil, MD99-603
- Instruction Manual
- 2 Year Warranty.