OmniWall Impact Shelves
- The OmniWall Wall Organization Shelves is one solid fabricated piece of sheet metal. All OmniWall metal shelves use vertical slots to hold the shelf securely to the wall panel. This makes OmniWall shelves the only two point secured product on the wall organization market. OmniWall 4” slotted metal shelf is used for smaller product storage, keeping it close at hand and organized. For an additionally securing method, OmniClips are used to in the round hole. This OmniWall shelf is deep enough to retain those large bottles and cans, such as paint cans, windshield wiper fluid and antifreeze. The 6” X 16” All Use Shelf is good for shelf organization of like products. The 8" x 16" is a great universal metal shelf. The one (1) piece construction with brackets that secure on the OmniWall makes it the market’s best shelf construction. With the shelf dimensions of 8” depth and 16” long, it is extremely useful without taking over your wall organization space.
Shop our kits to go along with these shelves.
- No assembly required as this shelf is one piece steel construction giving a stable storage surface
- 1" brim shelf edge makes products easy to access yet contained
- Dual side holes allow you to keep all your cords conveniently out of the way
- OnmiTab with OmniClip design locks securely onto the OmniWall panels
- Resilient and classy powder coated finish available in 6 stylish powder coated finishes (black, blue, silver, white, red, and orange) that match must major power tools
- 4” x 16” single unit shelf or 4” x 32” single unit shelf or 6” x 16” single unit shelf or 6” x 32” single unit shelf or 8” x 16” single unit shelf or 8” x 32” single unit shelf
- (2) OmniClips