Roll Out 2020 CF - Window Removal System | 842020
Cost & Delivery
For pricing, shipping, and delivery, fill out the 'Request a Quote’ form below. Please include your phone number in the message.
Currently out of stock, please contact us for Special Order.
The Roll Out 2020 CF (Constant Friction) is the logical and innovative development of the proven Roll Out 2000 car window repair system.
- for glued-in car windows.
- the disassembly of the windshield from inside can be done by one person
- no additional tools are needed
- low costs
- easy handling
- the Roll Out 2020 CF creates an optimal cutting angle
- the material costs for a windscreen are less than a dollar
- the Roll Out 2020 CF can be used on cars, vans and trucks
- no other tools such as cordless screwdrivers or similar tools are required
The Constant Friction function simplifies the repair process and makes the removal of vehicle windows more reliable. The risk of the cutting wire or Kevlar cord being torn off is significantly reduced.
The adhesive is cut with a round wire or a Kevlar cord and if you get a stronger adhesive seam, the Constant Friction function minimizes the risk of wire breakage. The wire or cord then runs from one spool to the other until the adhesive has warmed up due to friction and is easier to cut.
- 1x parabolic chisel
- 1x PushPull wire insertion tool (awl)
- 1x double spool device
- 1x safety goggles
- 1x Kevlar Cord
- 1x cutting wire, dia. 0.75 mm x 450.00 m (sufficient for approx. 60 windshields)
- 1x protective gloves
- 1x tool bag
- 2x mounting wedge
- 1x ratchet standard size
- 1x ratchet small
- 1x protective template
- 1x extension 75 mm
- 1x extension 150 mm
- 1x needle set
- 1x tool box
- 1x repair instructions