Taurus 4 Rivet Gun | 571110
Currently out of stock, please contact us for Special Order.
Pneumatic-hydraulic blind riveting tool - also for ultra-high-strength blind rivets up to 1,600N/mm2.
Economical design, perfect handling and well-conceived accessories make the Taurus 4 unique and flexible.
- the high setting force enables safe processing of quenched and tempered carbon steel blind rivets
- innovative buffer system for damping the tear-off impacts
- switchable rivet suction for vertical riveting applications
- innovative, active control of the feeding mechanism increases the tool life and maintenance times of the chuck jaws by a multiple
- option between compressed air connection to the rear or right side
- automatic over-pressure safety valve
- extendable suspension bracket, ergonomically designed handle with vibration-damping rubber pad
- automatic air-driven mandrel ejection into the removable collection container at the rear.
- 1 x rivet gun
- 1 x hydraulic oil 100ml
- 1 x transport case
- Packing unit: 1 pc.
- Working pressure: 5-7 bar
- Air quality (ISO): ISO VG 32, 46
- Noise level: 79 db(A)
- Air consumption: 4.8 liter per rivet
- Stroke: 19 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 312 mm
- Certifications: CE
- Specifics: pneum.-hydraulic
- Fuel Volume: 30 cm³
- Traction / Press force: 20.000 N (setting force), 23.000 N (setting force)
- Vibration: < 2.5 m/s²