Magnetic Welding Ground | DF-WG1
The DF-WG1 Welding Ground out performs standard magnetic ground block. It is the perfect upgrade for the MAXI Steel Dent Pulling Station but the universal ground also works with most dent pullers as well as MIG, TIG, ARC welders and plasma cutters. Cable NOT included.
Easy to Use:
- See reference below for installation
- Adjust the height on the electrode to ensure that it makes contact metal
- Then attach the magnet to the panel with the electrode making contact to the bare metal and you are ready to work.
- Clean the tip as needed to ensure a good ground
- When not in use, cover the magnet with the included dust cover cap to keep the magnet clean and performing optimally.
- Compatible with off brand dent pulling systems, MIG, TIG, ARC welders, and plasma cutters
Installing the Ground to the Weld Cable:
- Remove the top nut and washer
- Insert the ground cable on top of the nut with grooves
- Insert the washer and top nut
- Tighten both nuts with a 15mm and 17mm wrench
- Rotate the magnet piece either counterclockwise or clockwise to adjust the height of the electrode.