Welding Machine InvertaPuls IP7-2 ACT 3x208. Including Steel & Aluminum Kit | K332017
Gas-Shielded Welder for steel and aluminum welding - tested and approved by Honda, TESLA, and Acura. VW version is also available (contact us for more information).
This welding machine has a very simple, self-explanatory, and intuitive operation with 2-button handling.
Equipped with a robust, industry-compliant, powder-coated sheet steel housing, 2x 4-roller drive with extra-large 37 mm drive rollers for a large welding wire drive support surface for optimum wire feed.
Ergonomic torch removal and narrow housing construction ensure efficient use in any body shop.
- welding programs for MIG soldering (CuSi3, AlBz8, CuAl8), steel/stainless steel, aluminum, TIG (WIG), flux-cored wire and electrode welding
- automatic hose package recognition
- automatic "hold function" of the welding parameters
- storage of individual welding programs
- integrated USB interface for software update
- very good gap bridging
- less material distortion
- less heat input
- less rework
- higher welding speed
- 1x welding machine IP 7-2 incl. castors
- 1x gas bottle holder for 2x 20 litres
- 1x set wire rolls for steel 0,6 / 0,8 mm
- 1x set wire rolls for steel 0,8 / 1,0 mm
- 1x set wire rolls for ALU 1,0 / 1,2 mm
- 1x 3G torch for steel welding, 3m
- 1x 3G torch for ALU welding, 3m
- 1x ground cable
- 1x nozzle starter set ( 10 pcs.)
- 1x user manual
- 2 High quality regulators and a Y valve
- Torch holder | 337204
- Certifications: CE
- Open-circuit voltage: 96V (MIG,TIG) / 72V (MMA)
- Temperature range: -40 to +80°C
- Wire speed: 0.5-22 m/min.
- Voltage range: 10-50 V / 0.1 step
- Fuse: 16 A time-lag
- Continuous output: 200 Amp / 24V
- Supply voltage: 3x400 V (+/- 15%)
- Working temperature: -10...+40°C
- Packing unit: 1 pc.
- Length: 4 m (power cable)
- Print feed rollers Ø: 37 mm
- Efficiency: 85 %
- Power supply (Cu): 4x2.5 mm²
- Dimensions: 920 x 350 x 740 mm
- Power factor: 0.75
- Temperature class: H (180°C)
- Protection category: IP23