Metal Edge Cutter MEC600 | 640080
The ALL-IN-ONE tool for the application-secure cutting at the car body outer skin. Outstanding in use for doors, boot edges, mudguards, and roof edges.
The MEC600 pneumatic milling cutter tool has been designed to open welding seams for easy removal of the outer panels. The adjustable guide of the cutter allows the MEC600 to be easily adjusted to different angular positions of the metal sheets and no damages by preventing the cutter from slipping off the edge.
- milling depth - 0.8 mm for steel and 1.2 mm for aluminum sheets (max.)
- variable angle positions enable application on various car type
- innovative tungsten carbide special milling cutter
- highly secure work process
- no flying sparks - in combination with the use of cutting oil
- no heat treatment on the car body is necessary
- quick tool change
- 1x milling pneumatic device
- 1x metal edge tool MEC600
- 1x carbide milling cutter Ø 6 mm
- 1x gauge device
- 1x assembling tools
- 1x user manual
- Air consumption: 0.62 m³/min.
- Dimensions: 265 x 53 mm
- Noise level: 77 dB
- Diameter: 3.1 m (Hose), 6 mm (collet)
- Vibration: 3.6 m/s²
- Rotational speed: 20 rpm.
- Working temperature: 0°C-40°C
- Output: 600 W
- Length: 3.1 m (Hose)
- Working pressure: 6.3 bar
- Packing unit: 1 pc.