Roll Out 2000 Window Removal System | 842010
Currently out of stock, please contact us for Special Order.
The slogan of Roll Out 2000 is "One person, one method for all glasses. A perfect and complete system to remove car windows. We do it all from the inside, no damages on dash boards and trimmings. Reliable in operation, fast, and can be used easily in narrow gaps.
- The glue is cut with a round wire and if you come to a stronger adhesive seam, you have the opportunity to roll the wire from one spool to the other spool with the RollOut 2000 (Power Slide). This advantage helps in the point of view by heat the wire and the glue at the same time a little bit. If you continue with the cutting at the windscreen, it´s much easier with it.
- The RollOut can be used with wire and cord.
- The RollOut creates an optimal cutting angle.
- The narrow and very stable cutting wire is extremely easy to install in all areas around the windscreen without problems.
- The material costs for one windscreen (car) is about 50 cents!
- The RollOut can be used on cars, vans and trucks.
- There is no other tool such as cordless screwdriver or anything else required.
- When using a cordless screwdriver you have not the necessary feeling in the hands (cord or wire tears at obstacle on the body).
- Tool box
- Parabolic chisel
- Single spool device
- Wire starter (awl)
- Double spool device
- Safety goggles
- Cutting wire, dia. 0.75 mm x 750.00 m (sufficient for approx. 120 windshields)
- Protective gloves
- Tool bag
- Mounting wedge
- Reversible ratchet
- Protective templates (4 ea.)
- Extension 75 mm
- Extension 150 mm
- Needle set
- Repair instructions (also in other languages)
- Each 1 pc.